Simple steps to follow for the caring of your flower
- Choose a clean vase
- Fill the vase with water at room temperature. Hot water accelerates the opening of the flowers.
- Keep the clip that holds the flowers together to maintain the shape of the bouquet, or remove it to rearrange the flowers in the vase.
- Cut the stems by 1cm (approximately 1/2 inch) and put the bouquet in the vase as quickly as possible. This prevents the formation of air bubbles inside the stems and facilitates the hydration of the flowers.
- Change the water and cut the stems on a daily basis.
- If you wish, you may add nutrients to the water, but ONLY after following the previous step.
- Avoid direct sources of heat, such as: the sun, heaters or air drafts.
As the flower matures you can cut the stems very short to a few centimeters or about 2 inches. You may then put the flowers in a small vase. This will prolong their life several more days.
The hydrangea can wither in a few hours despite its freshness. The extreme solution is to immerse the flower in a sink full of water for 3-4 hours. This will create a surprising effect !!!
Now all that remains is for you to enjoy your bouquet!
Good week !